April 26, 2017
Refreshing summer drink to enjoy on the deck with friends and family.
- 1 Bottle of Rose
- 1 cup Pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup Vodka
- 1/4 cup Triple sec
- 1/2 cup Simple syrup
- 1 Lemon, cut into thin rounds
- 1 Lime, cut into thin rounds
- 1 Orange, cut into thin rounds
- 6 ozs Raspberries (1 package)
- Pour full bottle of Three Sisters Rose wine into a large pitcher.
- Add the pineapple juice, vodka, triple sec, and simple syrup in the pitcher with wine. Stir and chill in fridge for 1 hour.
- Stir in raspberries and the orange, lemon and lime slices. Chill for 1 more hour, or more.
- Serve in nice glass with a couple rounds and raspberries in each glass. *photo credit: allrecipe.com
This is a great BBQ or eveing on the deck drink.