April 26, 2017
If you love watermelon and wine, then this is the perfect hot summer drink.
- 12 cups Cubed watermelon, no rind
- 1 Bottle white wine - Pinot Gris or Viognier
- 1 cup Vodka
- 1/2 cup Triple sec
- 1/2 cup Simple syrup
- 1 Lime, quartered slices
- 1 Orange, cut into wedges
- 1 cup Fresh blueberries
- Place 9 cups of watermelon cubes in a blender; blend on high until very smooth. Strain juice through a mesh strainer into a large pitcher.
- Pour the white wine (Three Sisters Pinot Gris or Viognier), vodka, triple sec, and simple syrup into the pitcher. Stir to combine.
- Mix the remaining 3 cups of watermelon cubes, the lime quarters, orange sections, and blueberries into the sangria.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.
Enjoy with friends and family on a hot summer evening.